The Abyzz Control System (ACS) is a control unit that allows you to control and monitor up to 8 Abyzz pumps* and other Abyzz peripherals via a common bus system. Furthermore, you can set permanent flow rates for each pump separately, create random flows or complex wave profiles.
During operation, you have the option of requesting operating data such as driver temperature, identification data, power input, or the current speed of your pumps. If there is a fault (pump blockage, overtemperature, power failure, etc.) the ACS will give an alarm signal and alert you to any errors.
*Depending on the model, a software update of your drivers may be necessary, we will be happy to carry out this for you on request.
- Menu-driven programming for each connected pump
- Freely programmable wave profiles
- Random flow generation
- Energy saving through night setback
- Extensive protective functions, e.g. fish protection function during feeding break
- Optical and acoustic alarm
- External switching output for alarms
- Bus-compatible interface for peripheral devices
- Operating hours counter with automatic maintenance
- Freshwater and saltwater aquaristics
- Pond filter systems
You can display the following information, among others:
- Overview of all Abyzz pumps
- Energy consumption
- Operating hours counter
- Driver temperature
- Error messages and alarms
- Abyzz Control System
- Mains cable (1,5m)
- Abyzz connection line
- Operating instructions
- Abyzz light sensor
Dimensions ACS (mm): 180 x 160 x 48 mm
housing cut-out: 168 x 140 x 45 mm
Mounting: Surface or recessed mounting.