CALCIUM – an agent for maintaining constant calcium levels and pH adjustment in reef aquariums. In sea water, the constant value of calcium is essential for the proper development of corals and coralline algae.
- Dissolve 50g of Calcium in 1000 ml RODI water
- Dosage should be determined by water test results and corals daily consumption
- Before applying Calcium solution into the water, it is recommended to run a water test to check current water parameters. 1
- 100ml of Calcium solution raises the calcium level in 100l of water by 17.5 mg/l (ppm). The product is also suitable for casual use in order to raise calcium level once.
- 10g of Calcium in 100l of water raises the calcium level by about 35mg/l (ppm).
We do not recommend raising calcium levels by more than 20 ppm per day. In order to maintain ionic balance, KH Buffer and Reef Mineral Salt should also be used. Calcium and Magnesium can be combined together into one solution.
- calcium chloride – CaCl2 (CAS: 10043-52-4). Causes serious eye irritation.
Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear eye protection.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention. Dispose of contents/container to appropriately labeled waste containers in accordance with national regulations.