KH BUFFER – for maintaining constant carb hardness
KH BUFFER – An agent for maintaining constant carbonate hardness level in reef aquariums.
- Recommended level of KH in reef aquaria is 6,5-8,5 dKH
- dissolve 80g of KH Buffer in 1000ml RODI water
- Dosage should be determined by the water tests results and daily coralsâ€™ consumption.
- Before applying KH Buffer solution into the water, it is recommended to run a water test to check current water parameters.
- Maximum daily dose is 20ml per 100litres of water
- 20ml of KH Buffer solution raises KH level in 100l of water by 0,5 dKH
- The product is also suitable for casual use for one-time KH level raising. 10g of KH Buffer in 100l of water raises KH level by about 3,3 dKH (Alk. 1,18 meg/l).
- We do not recommend raising KH level by more than 0,5 dKH per day. In order to maintain ionic balance Calcium, Magnesium and Reef Mineral Salt should also be applied
- Contains NaHCO3
Keep away from children. Product for aquarium use only. Not suitable for human consumption.