AF RED BOOST
COLOR ENHANCING COMPOSITION OF CAREFULLY SELECTED MICRO & MACRO ELEMENTS FOR RED AQUATIC PLANTS
AF RED BOOST –
A professional formula of selected micro nutrients and phytohormones for deepening red coloration of the plants..
AF Red Boost strengthens the unique colors of red plants by intensifying shades of orange, purple and crimson . Red plants, except chlorophyll , involve other pigments such as: xanthophylls, carotenes, anthocyanins and flavonoids. These pigments determine remarkable red, purple and orange coloration.
AF Red Boost increases the number of naturally occurring pigments . The content of phytohormones additionally supports the plant growth and development processes, and also boosts root systems expansion . The carefully prepared AF Red Boost formula provides plants with all the necessary ingredients, which guarantee a healthy appearance and vibrant, intense plant color.
HOW TO USE:
- for average amount of plants: 4 drops of AF Red Boost per 100 liters of water daily
- for large amount of plants : 8 drops of AF Red Boost per 100 l of water daily
- Recommended parallel use with AF Macro
- Absorbents such as zeolite and/or carbon may reduce effectiveness of the formula
1 ml in 10 l of aquarium water will raise levels:
- Mg Magnesium 0,28 mg/l (ppm)
- Mn Manganese 0,24 mg/l (ppm)
- Fe Iron 0,38 mg/l (ppm)
- Mo Molybdenum 0,6 µg/l
Only for aquatic purposes.
Protect from sunlight. Keep at room temperature in a tightly closed container, keep out of reach of children.