Fish Recover FW
All-natural anti-bacterial fish remedy for the treatment of sick fish
- All-Natural, botanical extract remedy for the treatment of a broad spectrum of bacterial infections in freshwater fish
- Treats open sores, ulcerations, body slime, redness in fins and body, cloudy eyes and tail and fin rot.
- Rapidly promotes the regrowth of damaged skin tissue and fin and tail loss due to disease and stress.
- Stimulates fish’s immune system to prevent disease and help fight off existing infections.
- Safe for all freshwater fish, snails, shrimp and live plants
- Will not adversely affect the biological filter as seen with traditional antibiotic usage.
- Does not discolor the aquarium water or alter water parameters.
125ml | 250ml | 500ml | 2L
The outbreak of disease within the freshwater aquarium can result in major fish losses if left untreated. Disease typically occurs when a fish’s immune system becomes weakened due to stress – poor water quality, poor diet, sudden changes in environment, along with injury due to shipping or fighting are sources of stress. Bacterial infections are one of the commonly encountered. Pathogenic bacteria attack the skin tissue of freshwater fish and multiply at high rates leading to disease.
Many of these bacteria are from the Genus Aeromonas. Conventionally, antibiotics like tetracycline, penicillin, and erythromycin have been used to treat these infections. The pathogenic bacteria have developed natural immunity to these antibiotics generating poor treatment results. Brightwell Aquatics Fish Recover FW is not an antibiotic. The botanical extracts in Fish Recover FW have natural, antibacterial properties with no built-up resistance creating a very effective fish treatment. Fish Recover FW will not only attack the bacterial infection and eliminate it, but it will also aid in the regrowth of skin tissue that was damaged due to infection.
Early diagnosis is key followed by immediate treatment to minimize fish loss. To further aid in improving fish health, add Brightwell Aquatics Vitamarin-C, a concentrated Vitamin C supplement for all fish. Vitamin-C is well known as a natural immune stimulator.
Instructions & Guidelines
Shake product well before using. For best results, add product to an area of strong water flow to efficiently disperse throughout the aquarium.
For Disease Treatment:
Add 5 ml (1 capful on 500 ml bottle) of Fish Recover FW per every 38 liters (10 gl) of aquarium water.
Add daily at the recommended dosage for a total of 7 days to effectively eliminate the disease.
For optimal results, remove activated carbon, chemical filtration resins. A 20% water change is recommended after the 7-day treatment cycle. Subsequent dosing can be implemented if disease signs remain after initial treatment cycle.
Add 1 capful 5 mL (1 capful on 500 ml bottle) of Fish Recover FW for every 38 liters (10 gl) of aquarium water for 3 days any time new fish are added to your aquarium.
This prophylactic dose will aid the prevention of disease outbreaks.
Brightwell Aquatics Fish Recover FW is designed to be used directly in the aquarium or quarantine system.