- Provides 14 elements critical to long-term health, growth, and coloration of aquatic plants
- Elemental ratio reflects current understanding of general requirements for unrestricted
growth of tropical aquatic plants
- May be used to establish beneficial water parameters in new aquaria, to replenish
depleted elemental concentrations in aquaria that rarely receive a water change, and to
re-establish concentrations in aquaria following large water changes
- Well-suited to the planted aquarium hobbyist seeking one simple solution to use for the
majority of plant husbandry requirements (e.g. aside from instances when specific water
parameters require adjustment).
- Also provides 0.001% iodine to enable crustaceans (such as shrimp) to molt and grow
- Formulated utilizing extensive research on aquatic plant nutrient requirements.
125ml | 250ml |
Instructions and Guidelines
FlorinMulti will help establish water chemistry conducive to long-term plant health and growth; specific nutrient requirements may be addressed with other Brightwell Aquatics supplements. Shake product well before using.
Basic: For the first 3 – 5 weeks of use, add 5 ml (1 capful) of product per 50 US-gallons of aquarium water once each week; increase dosage thereafter depending upon perceived nutrient needs of plants. Densely-planted aquaria and/or those that enjoy rapid plant growth (such as aquaria with intense lighting and CO2 supplementation) may benefit from more frequent supplementation. When used in this fashion, 250 ml treats up to 2,500 US-gallons (9,464 L).
Guaranteed Analysis (minimum)
0-0-0.48; Potassium (K) as Soluble Potash (K2O) (min) 0.48%; Boron 0.00006%; Carbon 0.005%; Calcium 0.14%; Chlorine 0.39%; Cobalt 0.000009%; Copper 0.00003%; Iron 0.003%; Magnesium 0.05%; Manganese 0.0002%; Molybdenum 0.000009%; Sulfur 0.16%; Zinc 0.0004