FR1020 Fluidised Reactor
The FR1020 is the biggest of the fluidised reactors and is much better called a Rowaphos reactor because of its ordinary use for fluidising Rowaphos yet this top quality reactor may be used for carbon or fluidising lavender as a social network.
The FR1020 is a significant fluidised reactor using a spin off bayonet lid to permit easy access for replacement of their media. The water is pushed down a tube and can be returned back up via a diffuser plate. Sponges are fitted both sides of this media section to keep the finer particles.
The lid is fitted with a tap to adjust the leak and also two hosetails connected to marriages for easy elimination or to permit hard piping for use.
- Acceptable for up to 14.0 lts of press.
- Up to 4000 lt/hr (pump not provided )
- Up to 1000 USG/hr (pump not provided )
- 350 mm x 300 mm x 1000 mm top (including fixtures )
- 14″ x 12″ x 39.5″ high (including fixtures )