NFP512 Nitrate Filter
New Model Deltec NFP Nitrate Filters are a straightforward and effective means of reducing the nitrate level in your aquarium.
The NFP512 is acceptable for freshwater and saltwater aquariums involving 800 and 2000 litres.
(Membrane tote is full of nitrate reducing carbon supply’saltwater fluid’ and put in within the reactor as a slow release method )
David Saxby spent great amounts of effort and time working with Deltec in Germany to make a new selection of nitrate filters that would overcome lots of the issues which are generally found with this sort of reactor.
The nitrates within his 3,700 gallon aquarium had slid up into the 50-60 ppm amount due largely to this 400+ fish the tank homes and has been having an influence on the vivid colors of a few of the corals. Working together with the aim to generate the fresh nitrate filter as easy and successful as possible it required around 10-12 months to deliver the nitrate within his whole method to zero and entailed many adaptations into the reactor.
The brand new units are alcohol fed that could be added by syringe, osmotic tote or by a specially designed peristaltic pump and also therefore are capable of being pressurised so they can sit in a cupboard beneath the tank in case you don’t have a sump.
- ease of cleaning via entirely removable lid. )
- Substantial bore depart pipes which won’t block.
- Particular media which won’t choke up with dead bacteria.
- Pressurised performance feasible for flexibility of reactor positioning.
- Recirculation method to guarantee an even distribution of food and nitrate into the germs.
- May be operated in manual, semi automatic and fully automatic manner.
- Particular dosing pump creates daily ingestion of saltwater liquid automatic.