PF1001 Calcium Reactor
The PF1001 is the biggest of the normal models from the Deltec array of fluidised calcium reactors.
Suitable for aquariums around 5000+ lts – 1100+ imp. G – 1300 US gallons with regular stocking and lighting.
Bigger reactors are offered for business systems.
This 4th production reactor is currently fitted with sponges in the very top and bottom of the reaction chamber to protect against the posibility of this fluidised media from getting into the pump. The entire lid assembly now eliminates via a bayonet fitting to permit simple access to the press for cleaning or filling of the reactor.
- Deltec PF1001 – Item No. 87360000
- Brand New 4th Generation Fluidised Calcium Reactor
- Integral CO2 bubble counter
- Probe holder
- non return valve
- Optional solenoid valve accessible with 2mtrs of cable
- Media quantity 34kg
- 350mm x 220mm x 1150mm (LxWxH)
- 14″ x 8 3/4″ x 45 1/2″ (LxWxH)
Suitability for Aquariums:
- Heavy Stocking and higher Illumination – 5000 lts – 1100 imp. G – 1300 US g *
- Normal Stocking and Illumination – 5000+ lts – 1100+ imp. G – 1300+ US g *
* For fluidized calcium reactors to attain the stated capacities, Rowalith networking is suggested.