PF501 Calcium Reactor
The PF501 is a 5th generation fluidised calcium reactor and is acceptable for aquariums around 1100 lts – 245 UK g – 290 US gallons regular stocking and lighting.
The 5th generation versions now have a brand new layout of aquabee pump to stop wear because of the abrasive nature of the media and water in the reactor. These pumps are now fitted with a thermal cut to reduce damage if permitted to run dry.
Much like the last version this version is fitted using sponges in the very top and bottom of the reaction chamber to protect against the posibility of this fluidised media from getting into the pump.
The complete lid assembly eliminates via a bayonet fitting to permit simple access to the press for cleaning or filling of the reactor.
- Deltec PF501: Item No. 87300000
- Brand New 5th Generation Fluidized Calcium Reactor
- Integral CO2 bubble counter
- Probe holder
- non return valve
- Optional solenoid valve accessible with 2mtrs of cable
- Media volume 2.9kg
- 210mm x 150mm x 500mm (LxWxH)
- 8 1/2″ x 6″ x 19 3/4″ (LxWxH)
* To fluidized calcium reactors to attain the specified capacities, Rowalith networking is suggested.
- Heavy Stocking and higher Illumination – 900 lts – 200 imp. G – 237 US g *
- Normal Stocking and Illumination – 1100 lts – 245 imp. G – 290 US g *