PF509 Calcium Reactor
The PF509 is your beginning version of the fifth production of Deltec Fluidised Calcium Reactors which comes with a complete bayonet fitting on the top for complete and effortless access to the press.
This might be the baby of the household but using its fluidising activity it’s capable of supplying the essential calcium amounts to up tanks to 100 UK g – 450 litres – 119 US gallons. Comes provided with 2kg of Rowalith Cmedia.
If you add this to a few of those D-D saltwater CO2 places afterward you’ll have all you will need to play and plug with.
- Deltec PF509: Item No. 87157000
- Mk5 Fluidised Calcium Reactor
- To be used in saltwater Aquariums just
- Media quantity 2.2kg
- Contains 2.5kg of Hy-Carb Media
- 180mm x 140mm x 500mm (LxWxH)
- 7 1/8 ” x 5 1/2″ x 19 3/4″ (LxWxH)
- For Aquariums around 450 litres – 100 UK g – 119 US gallons.
* For fluidized calcium reactors to attain the stated abilities, Rowalith networking is suggested.