The ION Director® is connected to the GHL Doser 2.1 Stand Alone via the ProfiLux Aquatic Bus (PAB).
With this option, the GHL Doser 2.1 Stand Alone has full control over the measuring process and behavior of the ION Director. The GHL Doser will control both its dosing pumps and the valves in the ION Director. This will allow the controller to evaluate the measurement results and calculate the values.
Scope of Delivery:
- ION Director
- GHL Stand Alone Doser 2.1 with 4 Pumps
- Desktop power supply in the respective country version
- PAB cable 50 cm
- MUI sensor for the ION Director
- Reference fluids A+B 500 ml each
- Silicone tube 5 m
ION Director® Features
- Unique Multi-Ion sensor
- No reagent liquids required
- Precise measurement
- Cost-effective and harmless reference liquid
- Measurements per day adjustable
- Value display via host device
- Automated Data-logging
- Automated liquid supply
- Low maintenance design
- Seamless integration w/ GHL system
- WLAN, USB und cloud-service access via host device
- Large LED status indicator
Or over our app, web, and cloud service, also free of charge
Professional CAN Bus System ensures reliable and interference-free networking of all network devices.
The LED–backlit GHL Logo in the housing cover serves as a status indicator. Various colors show you at a glance, the condition of your system.