The ION Director® is designed to work in conjunction with a GHL Doser 2 (2.1) Standalone or a ProfiLux® Aquarium Controller 3 or 4 with a Doser 2 (2.1) Slave for operation.
Color: Black or white
Dimensions: 220 x 150 x 75 mm (without MUI-Sensor)
Scope of Delivery:
- Device with integrated measuring cell
- MUI sensor, especially designed for the IOND
- Reference fluids A + B, 500 ml each
- Silicone tube, 5 m
ION Director® Features
- Unique Multi-Ion sensor
- No reagent liquids required
- Precise measurement
- Cost-effective and harmless reference liquid
- Measurements per day adjustable
- Value display via host device
- Automated Data-logging
- Automated liquid supply
- Low maintenance design
- Seamless integration w/ GHL system
- WLAN, USB und cloud-service access via host device
- Large LED status indicator
- Our app, web, and cloud service and free PC softwareGCC
Professional CAN Bus System ensures reliable and interference-free networking of all network devices.
The LED–backlit GHL Logo in the housing cover serves as a status indicator. Various colors show you at a glance, the condition of your system.
The ION Director® is connected to the GHL Doser 2 (2.1) Standalone via the ProfiLux Aquatic Bus (PAB).
With this option, the GHL Doser has full control over the measurement process and behavior of the ION Director. The GHL Doser will control both its dosing pumps and the valves in the ION Director. This will allow the doser to evaluate the measurement results and calculate the values.
The ION Director® is connected to the ProfiLux 3 (3.1, 4) and a GHL Doser 2 (2.1) Slave via the ProfiLux Aquatic Bus (PAB).
With this option, the ProfiLux has full control over the measuring process and behavior of both the GHL Doser and ION Director. The ProfiLux will control the dosing pumps in the doser and the valves in the ION Director. This will allow the controller to evaluate the measurement results and calculate the values.