With Mitras–Simu–Driver up to 4 Mitras-Simu-Sticks can be connected.
There are 2 L-port inputs (= 4 x 1-10 V interface) for connection to a ProfiLux (or other controller) available.
The connected Mitras–Simu–Sticks are dimmed depending on the attached 1-10 V signals.
If the L–ports are left free, all 4 LED channels are operated with 100% – this allows use of Mitras–Simu-Sticks without controller (ProfiLux or ManuDimm). No dimming or thunderstorms are possible then.
A simple shutdown can be achieved via a timer clock.
- Inputs: 2 x L-port ( = 4 x 1-10V-interface) to connect a controller (e.g. ProfiLux or ManuDimm)
- Outputs: 4 x connector for Mitras-Simu-Stick
- 4 separately dimmable channels (at all 4 outputs synchronously)
- Output of flashes during ProfiLux thunderstorm simulation
- Incl. power supply unit 12V / 5A
- Incl. 2 connection cables to the 1-10V-outputs of the controller (ProfiLux or ManuDimm)
BxWxT: 100 x 67 x 24 mm