Mitras Slimline is suitable for any freshwater aquarium – if open or closed – and is available in 13 different lengths in 10 cm increments.
Due to the high variety of offered lamp lengths you´ll be able to find the ideal light for your tank. Illumination over the total tank length provides a maximum light quantity for the tank and avoids only little illuminated corners.
Several Mitras Slimline can be connected via a splitter to one power supply unit – this way you have less power supply units and less cables in your cabinet.
Mitras Slimline can be operated undimmed and dimmed.
If operated undimmed all LEDs will run at 100%. There is no controller needed. Activation and deactivation can be made through a simple timer.
Another option, however, is to dimm and operate the Mitras Slimline with a ProfiLux Controller (starting version 3). Both color channels can thus be dimmed independently. So all of the ProfiLux Controllers simulation programs such as sunrise and sunset, cloud simulation, thunderstorms or calendrical moon phase simulation are possible.
To save space and costs, several luminaires can be operated via a splitter on one power supply unit. Please note that the luminaires are therefore supplied without a power supply unit. Please order the appropriate power supply unit for your luminaires separately. See the Configurations section below.
With the supplied stainless steel brackets, Mitras Slimline can be conveniently mounted above every tank.
If there is not enough space in the tank, a flat bracket is also available.
Cross-section of light: 62mm x 23mm
Scope of delivery:
Please note: The power supply is not included. Please order separately. See Configurations for further details.
- Homogeneous, brilliant and very bright light through a balanced mix of selected high-power LEDs in natural colors (CRI > 95, white LEDs > 150 lm/W)
- Uniformly wide light distribution with a LED beam angle of 120°
- Energy efficiency and long LED life thanks to sophisticated heat management (generously dimensioned heat sink and highly efficient heat conducting foil) – LED life at least 60,000 operating hours
- If controlled by the ProfiLux Aquarium Controller: Professional light dimming (2 channels separately dimmable), individual mix of the color spectrum and water temperature-dependent downward control (light is dimmed if water gets too warm).
- Full undimmed Lightpower when operated without ProfiLux (all LEDs light up to 100%)
- Energy saving compared with traditional lighting aprox. 50%
- Operation with safe voltage (24V)
- Undimmed, one power supply per Mitras Slimline
No further accessories required
- Undimmed, several Mitras Slimline on one power supply unit
Using the Mitras Slimline Splitter, up to 3 Mitras Slimlines can be connected to a single power supply. The selected power supply must have at least the total power of all connected Mitras Slimlines.
- Dimmed, one or more Mitras Slimlines connected to one power supply unit
With the Mitras Slimline Splitter Dimmable up to 2 Mitras Slimline can be connected to one power supply unit. The selected power supply unit must have at least the total power of all connected Mitras Slimlines.
The dimmable splitter has a control input which is connected to the Mitras Lighbar output (or to the RS232 interface on ProfiLux 3) of a ProfiLux. Several Mitras Slimline Splitters can be dimmably connected to each other if more than 2 Mitras Slimlines are to be controlled.