Application of the Balling system with Grotech carbonate, calcium, mineral and magnesium pro instant.The Grotech Balling System covers, when used correctly, the needs of your marine water aquarium of the macro element carbonate, calcium, magnesium.
It is therefore not necessary to use a calcium reactor.
The Grotech Balling System, consisting of Grotech Carbonate-, Calcium-, Mineral-, and Magnesium pro instant, covers, when used correctly, the complete requirement of carbonate hardness, as well as the macro elements calcium and magnesium of your marine water aquarium.
These are removed from the aquarium water by healthy coral growth and must be constantly and permanently added back to the water in the right amount.
– Check your kH value over several days and determine the daily consumption of your aquarium.
– Calculate the amount of carbonate to be dosed per instant Balling solution.
– We have provided you with a free calculator for this purpose at https://www.calculator.Grotech.de.
– Dose this amount over several days and check if the addition is sufficient to keep the kH-value stable in your reef aquarium. The desired kH-value should be between Â°dkH 7 and Â°dkH 10.
– At the same time, the Calcium and Mineral pro instant balling solutions should be dosed in the same amount as the carbonate per instant balling solution.
– If necessary, correct the amount to be dosed daily.
Usually the consumption of Carbonate, Calcium and Mineral pro instant Balling solutions is the same. This means that the 3 solutions are to be dosed in equal parts, as the calculated consumption of the kH solution. Ideally, the dosing quantity should be distributed in smaller portions throughout the day. GROTECH dosing pumps are ideally suited for this. However, this should be checked from time to time and if necessary the quantities of the individual solutions should be adjusted. The Mineral pro instant Balling solution contains a high magnesium content and normally covers the magnesium consumption in the aquarium. At the same time, the water change interval can be extended when using Mineral pro instant. Since an ion shift is compensated by Mineral pro instant. If a magnesium deficit is detected nevertheless, a solution of the 4th component Magnesium pro instant can be prepared and dosed separately according to the requirements.