Hanna Checker – Iron LR Colorimeter
The HI-746 Iron Low Range Checker is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure low ranges of iron in water.
Iron LR Checker®HC is supplied with reagents for a few tests. Use code HI-746-25 (25 tests) for future purchases.
- Fresh water aquariums only
- Water quality
- Municipal water
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ± 20 ppb ±5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Auto power off after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
The HI-746 Iron low range Checker is supplied with sample cuvettes with caps (2), Iron low range reagent starter kit x 25 (re-ordering information HI-746-25 x 25 tests), glass cylinders with rubber cap (2), battery, instructions and quick start guide.
Also available: HI-721 Iron High Range (ppm)
Use HI-746-25 Reagents for HI-746 Iron LR handheld Colorimeter – Checker®HC x 25 tests.
- Range: 0 – 999 ppb
- Resolution: 1 ppb
- Accuracy (@ 25°C): ± 20 ppb ± 5% of reading
- Light Source: LED @ 575 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 10 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5″)
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method: adaptation of the TPTZ method