PWT Pure Water tester
How to use and calibrate the Hanna Instruments Pocket HI 98308 PWT Pure Water Tester. The tester is used to measure water conductivity purified by reverse osmosis, de-ionization, or distillation.
The HI98308 Pure Water tester is a rugged and reliable pocket-sized tester that offers quick and accurate readings. The HI98308 Pure Water tester features graphite electrodes to reduce polarization effects and an exposed temperature probe for fast response when compensating for temperature changes. Manual calibration is performed to a single point.
- Conductivity Range 0.0 to 99.9 µS/cm
- Conductivity Resolution 0.1 µS/cm
- Conductivity Accuracy ±2% F.S.
- Calibration manual, one point
- Temperature Compensation automatic from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F) with β=2%/°C typical
- Battery Type/Life 1.5V (4) / approximately 250 hours of continuous use
- Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions 175 x 41 x 23 mm (6.9 x 1.6 x 0.9’’)
- Weight 95 g (3.4 oz.)
- Ordering Information HI98308 is supplied with protective cap, calibration screwdriver (HI98308), batteries and instructions.