NYOS® Quantum® 120
Tank Size 100-500 LiterPump Quantum® 1.0Air max. 500 l/hPower 8 WDim. 15 x 21 x 46.5 cm
NYOS® Quantum® 160
Tank Size 250-1.000 LiterPump Quantum® 3.0Air max. 1.500 l/hPower 18 WDimensions 18.5 x 25 x 53 cm
NYOS® Quantum® 220
Tank Size 500 – 2.000 LiterPump Quantum® 5.0Air max. 2.200 l/hPower 22 WDimensions 23.5 x 31 x 60.5 cm
NYOS® Quantum® 300
Tank Size 1.000 – 4.000LiterPump 2x Quantum® 5.0Air max. 2x 2.200 l/hPower 2x 22 WDimensions 33.5 x 41 x 65 cm
NYOS® QUANTUM® – BUILT TO PERFORM
Extreme performance. Very smooth operation. Low power consumption. Easy to maintain.
NYOS® QUANTUM®: THE IMPRESSIVE OUTCOME
Four things are characteristic for the NYOS® Quantum® skimmer:
1. Extreme performance
Performance, performance and once again performance. NYOS® Quantum® is characterised by high skimming performance as a result of the large amount of air in combination with and optimum air-water mixture.
2. Very smooth operation
Aquariums should be seen and not heard. That is NYOS® Quantum® is especially silent when running and therefore can hardly be heard.
3. Low power consumption
NYOS® Quantum® is conceived to be especially energy efficient and uses a minimum of power, despite its huge performance.
4. Easy to maintain
Consistently strong skimming and simple settings are a joy.
For this reason, NYOS® Quantum® is especially easy to maintain and provides the same consistent level of performance over a long period of time. Reliable pump starts are a matter of course.
NYOS® Quantum®: THE INNOVATIVE INPUT
These are the innovative features of the NYOS® Quantum® skimmer:
a. The new NYOS® Hybrid Wheel – The heart of every skimmer is its propulsion. That is why we have developed a new high-performance drive for the Quantum®: the Hybrid Wheel. This especially precisely manufactured impeller, built with superlight materials, combines the advantages of a needle wheel and a lattice wheel. The Hybrid Wheel is characterised by its lattice-shaped base, on which numerous very narrow needles are mounted. This structure ensures that countless extremely fine micro air bubbles are generated. The greatly reduced weight and the high precision lead to lower maintenance and at the same time low energy consumption.
b. NYOS® Clear-View Reactor – The hybrid wheel needs a pump chamber that is specially adapted to it. That is why we have developed the NYOS® Clear-View Reactor. The Clear-View Reactor is a transparent, performance-optimised large-volume reaction chamber in which the water-air mixture is generated. In combination with the hybrid wheel and the adapted venturi nozzle, it produces an extreme air performance with an optimum air-water ratio. Its transparency means that any foreign bodies can be identified easily. At the same time it is possible to see the huge performance of the pump in operation. Stylish and practical!
c. The NYOS® Twister – Extreme air performance and the finest bubbles are one thing. But in order to achieve optimum skimming, the bubbles that are generated must also remain in contact with the water for as long as possible. That is why, in addition to our normal bubble plate, we have developed the saw-blade shaped Twister. This gives the bubbles an additional spin and swirls them further in a vortex. This greatly increases the contact time of the air bubbles in the water column.
d. Combination of form and function: the Sinus design – Water doesnt like corners. That is why we have developed a flow-optimised, protected double-S form. In this so-called Sinus design the air bubbles can rise without hindrance and completely free, ergonomically so to speak, without the formation of poor-flow zones at disruptive corners.
e.Precision and details – A good idea must be implemented perfectly to the very last detail.
Each Quantum® is therefore characterised by the following:
1. Extremely non-breakable high-performance waves from zirconium dioxide (strength 1600 MPa Vickers hardness)
2. Nine sea-waterproof screws from pure titanium grade 2
3. Precise micro-adjustment screws to fine-tune the water level
4. Full decoupling by means of silicone feet
5. Skimming pot with twist-lock seal
6. Ready-to-use plug-and-play device
6. Optimised, variable setting options – Each aquarium is different. That is why NYOS® Quantum® can be adapted individually to all aquarium conditions: water quantity and air quantity can be set separately and independently of each other. An approximate setting of the water level is achieved by means of the water setting pipe, while the especially precise micro-adjustment screw, which is also included, allows an additional fine-tuning of the water level.
7. Compact construction yet can be dismantled completely – We represent compact, well thought-out solutions. NYOS® Quantum® deliberately does not use any externally mounted, bulky pumps. For us it is self-evident that the device must be able to be dismantled completely.