Microencapsulated formulated food with probiotic bacteria:
• Very high HUFA content and DHA/EPA ratio.
• With probiotic bacteria as a safeguard in case of overfeeding.
• Microcapsules manufactured using the most advanced food process technologies.
• Excellent free flowing characteristics. Does not cloud the water.
• Contains a wide range of particle sizes from 30µm to 150µm.
• Ideal food for corals with small polyps and soft corals.
• Easy to use by dispersing the product in the water, or for target feeding.
Marine proteins (tuna roe, fish meal, mussel, squid, fish solubles), fish oil, minerals, rice starch, vitamins (stabilized ascorbic acid (vit C), choline chloride, alpha-tocopherol acetate (vit E), pantothenic acid, pyridoxine (vit B6), thiamine (vit B1), niacin, riboflavin (vit B2), folic acid, retinol (vit A), cholecalciferol (vit D3), biotin, cyanocobalamin (vit B12), menadione sodium bisulfite (vit K3)), lecithin, yeast, probiotic bacteria (Bacillus sp.), soybean meal, carotenoid pigments and preservatives (ethoxyquin, BHT, BHA).
Protein (min) 52%
Fat (min) 14.5%
Moisture (max) 8%
Fiber (max) 1%
Ash (max) 12%
Total Hufa ?-3 30 mg/g dry weight
DHA/EPA ratio > 2
Store in a cool and dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 3 months. Attention: very fine powder. Open the container with care avoiding exposure to fans or air stream, and close well after use.
Take a small (50ml) container, fill it half with water from the tank, add one spoonful of the powder and stir until there are no clumps. Disperse the solution in the water column or target feed with a pipette. Use one spoonful per 30 gallons (120 liter) tank size
0.35 oz. (10g)