The ReefBot Pro is the only automated water-testing device in the industry capable of testing multiple water tanks at the same time!
The ReefBot Pro measures the levels of the most common tank parameters: Alkalinity (KH), Calcium (CA), Magnesium (Mg), Nitrate (NO3), Nitrite (NO2), Phosphate (PO4), Ammonia (NH3), Copper (Cu), Iodine (I2), pH, pH High Range and General Hardness (GH).
ReefBot Pro contains 21 vials, which means that you can schedule the testing of all 12 parameters without having to manually intervene, as the vials can accommodate all the reagents and two tank sample inlets.
- Automated testing of Alkalinity, Calcium, Magnesium, Nitrate, Phosphate, Nitrite, Ammonia, Copper, Iodine, pH, pH High Range, General Hardness and more.
- Easy installation on any tank, connects through wifi or ethernet.
- ReefBot Pro is supplied with a 2 meters – 78.6″ tube to connect to your tank.
- Our glass vials are 20ml. In some cases, you would need more than one test kit to fill the vials. We are working on releasing 10ml and 40ml vials soon.
- Schedule tests and receive alerts from anywhere through a mobile and web app.
- Compatible with reagents from Salifert, Red Sea, Giesmann, Elos, Tropic Marin, Fauna Marin, API and more.
- Easy maintenance.
- Package Weight: 564 oz (16Kg)
- Package Size: Width 62 cm x depth 62 cm x height 57.5 cm
- ReefBot Pro dimensions: Width 51.5 cm x depth 51.5 cm x height 45.5 cm
- Power Supply: 100- 240V
- Connectivity: Wifi/Ethernet
- Reagent Slots: 21
- In the Box: 1 ReefBot Pro – 24 glass vials – 1 power supply – 3 tubes – 26 magnetic stirrers – 1 calibration kit – 24 vial labels