Mg Smart tester Reagent package
Ready-to-use, pre-calibrated set of Mg measuring reagents, intended for testing the most important parameters of seawater using the Smarttester measuring device.
The Smart tester independently collects water from the aquarium for testing, performs the measurement and saves the result in the Smart Reef application. You can view the results and history of measurements at any time in the app.
Magnesium participates in the process of calcium absorption in marine animals. To take the best possible care of your aquarium, it is worthwhile to measure this parameter regularly.
Main characteristics of the reagent:
- measuring range: 800-1800ppm
- measurement definition: 10 ppm
- accuracy: 50ppm / 5%
- test duration: ~40-60min
- number of measurements from one set: 50 (depending on the concentration of Mg ions)
- easy replacement of the measured parameter, thanks to the reagents in handy cartridges
- pre-calibrated cartridges facilitate the process of maintaining the device
- high repeatability and measurement accuracy
- convenience and time savings