for aquariums from 1.200 liter – 3.000 liter
hard facts Bubble King® 300 DeLuxe internal:
with 10V connection
2.500 l/h Air – 6.000 l/h Water = 1 Red Dragon® 3 Mini Speedy 2.500 pump
with ozon-connection, adjustable from 20W up to 60W
Base plate: Ø 32 cm x 50 cm / height ~ 68 cm
Technical data Bubble King ® 300 DeLuxe internal:
Water level: ~ 180 mm up to ~ 270 mm
Weight skimmer: 16 kg inclusiv pump
Dimension skimmer: 320 mm wide / 500 mm length / ~ 680 mm height
Technical data Red Dragon® 3 Mini Speedy pump 60 Watt / 2500 l/h air intake:
max. 60 Watt/h, adjustable 20-60 Watt
speed adjustable Brushless DC pump
Intake side: Nozzle with ozone & air plug
Pressure side: Ø 32 mm (1 1/4′′)
Delivery rate: max. ~ 2.500 l/h Air inlet
max. ~ 6.000 l/h Water inlet
Operating voltage: 230 Volt 50 Hz (also in 110V/60Hz available)
Protection class pump: IP 68 control unit: IP 66
Weight pump: 3,75 kg
Height of intake side: center 60 mm
100 mm wide / 230 mm length / ~ 140 mm height
Dimension control unit:
120 mm wide / 160 mm length / ~ 65 mm height
- Saltwater resistant M6 grade 2 titanium screws
- Saltwater resistant parabolic rubber feet for acoustic decoupling
- Extreme low noise brushless DC skimmer-pump with grouted power electronics
- High efficient technology “Made in Germany”
- compact dimensions
- High performance ceramics bearings and hollow shaft for bypass purging in the rotor housing
- Only saltwater resistant pump with titanium rotor, titanium stator and shrivelled bearings
- Easy usage and maintenance. Low risk of calcification due to polished titanium parts and compulsory purgeing
- Heavy and massive craftsmanship against vibrations and oscillation
- CE conformity, developed and built according to VDE guidelines
The connection of a controller/computer is prepared in each pump!
Prepared for connection to an aquarium computer (E.g. GHL) via a 0-10V interface.
The additional controller, for the connection to the computer, costs 159€ (incl. all connection cables and main adaptor)
Tested so far folowing these computers:
GHL ProfiLux 3.1 and from Neptune Systems the Apex Aqua Controller.
Functioning of the electronics:
Once a voltage > 0,5V to the 10V interface is, the interface adapter takes over controlling and the system and lock(disable) the buttons on the controller. Voltage will be < 0,5V normal controller operation and the buttons are again released. So can the interface adapter stay connected without performing a function.
If the Aquarium(tank)-computer voltage under 0,5V the 0-10V interface is shut down and the pump can be operated manually. From 0,5V, the interface will take over control of the scheme. In the area of 0,5V-0,8V the pump is switched off. 1V starts the pump at the lowest level (20W) and run. At an increase of 0,5V will increase the level, also. So 1V = 20W 1,5V = 25W 2V = 30W….. 5,0V = 60W.
At a higher input voltage remains the Speedycontroller to the maximum setting are available and no longer increases. The interface adapter behaves as if the corresponding would push the button.
Also with conventional Bubble King® Red Dragon® 1 not-adjustable pump available.