Red Dragon®3 Mini Speedy pump 50 Watt / 1500 l/h
with 10V connection (prepared)
for Bubble King® Supermarin 200 + 250
Technical data Red Dragon® 3 Mini Speedy pump 50 Watt / 1500 l/h air intake:
max. 50 Watt/h, adjustable 15-50 Watt
speed adjustable Brushless DC pump
Watt- and Percent- Display
Intake side: Nozzle with ozone & air plug
Pressure side: reducing ring Ø 32/25 mm
Delivery rate: from 500 to max. 1500 l/h air-intake // from 1500 to max. 4000 l/h water-intake
Operating voltage: 230 Volt 50 Hz (also in 110V/60Hz available)
Protection class pump: IP 68 control unit: IP 66
Weight pump: 3,5 kg
Height of intake side: center 60 mm
Dimension pump: 100 mm wide / 210 mm length / ~ 140 mm height
Dimension control unit: 120 mm wide / 160 mm length / ~ 65 mm height
Bubble King® Supermarin 200 + 250
- Saltwater resistant M6 grade 2 titanium screws
- Saltwater resistant parabolic rubber feet for acoustic decoupling
- Extreme low noise brushless DC skimmer-pump with grouted power electronics
- High efficient technology “Made in Germany”
- compact dimensions
- High performance ceramics bearings and hollow shaft for bypass purging in the rotor housing
- Only saltwater resistant pump with titanium rotor, titanium stator and shrivelled bearings
- Easy usage and maintenance. Low risk of calcification due to polished titanium parts and compulsory purgeing
- Heavy and massive craftsmanship against vibrations and oscillation
- CE conformity, developed and built according to VDE guidelines
With 10V Interface connection (prepared) and removable Hirschmann-plug connection between pump and controller
Suitable slot pipes / split tubes for the protection of your pump
The connection of a controller/computer is prepared in each pump!
Prepared for connection to an aquarium computer (E.g. GHL) via a 0-10V interface.
The additional controller, for the connection to the computer, costs 159€ (incl. all connection cables and main adaptor)
Tested so far folowing these computers:
GHL ProfiLux 3.1 and from Neptune Systems the Apex Aqua Controller.
Functioning of the electronics:
Once a voltage > 0,5V to the 10V interface is, the interface adapter takes over controlling and the system and lock(disable) the buttons on the controller. Voltage will be < 0,5V normal controller operation and the buttons are again released. So can the interface adapter stay connected without performing a function.
If the Aquarium(tank)-computer voltage under 0,5V the 0-10V interface is shut down and the pump can be operated manually. From 0,5V, the interface will take over control of the scheme. In the area of 0,5V-0,8V the pump is switched off. 1V starts the pump at the lowest level (15W) and run. At an increase of 0,5V will increase the level, also. So 1V = 15W 2,5V = 25W….. 5,0V = 50W.
At a higher input voltage remains the Speedycontroller to the maximum setting are available and no longer increases. The interface adapter behaves as if the corresponding would push the button.