Red Dragon® 3 Speedy pump FLOW 100 Watt / 12,0m³ AKB anti-lime-bypass
with Hirschmann-plug-connection between pump and controller
and with 10V Interface connection (prepared)
Technical data Red Dragon® 3 Speedy pump 100 Watt 12,0 m³:
100 Watt/h 5,25 mtr. pressure height
speed adjustable brushless DC pump
Watt-Display at the controller /// in 2 Watt steps adjustable
intake side 50 mm – pressure side 40 mm
operating voltage: 230 Volt 50 Hz (also in 110V/60Hz available)
Protection class pump: IP 68 control unit: IP 66
Weight pump: 3,9 kg
Weight controller: 1,1kg
Height of intake side: center 70 mm
Dimension pump: 130 mm wide / 260 mm length / ~ 210 mm height
Dimension control unit: 140 mm wide / 190 mm length / ~ 70 mm height
- Saltwater resistant M6 grade 2 titanium screws
- Saltwater resistant parabolic rubber feet for acoustic decoupling
- Extreme low noise brushless dc-delivery pump with grouted power electronics
- High efficient technology “Made in Germany”
- Inlet and Outlet complete with DIN connection, compact dimensions
- High performance ceramics bearings and hollow shaft for bypass purging in the rotor housing
- Only saltwater resistant pump with titanium rotor, titanium stator and shrivelled bearings
- Easy usage and maintenance. Low risk of calcification due to polished titanium parts and compulsory purgeing
- Heavy and massive craftsmanship against vibrations and oscillation
- CE conformity, developed and built according to VDE guidelines
The connection of a controller/computer is prepared in each pump!
Prepared for connection to an aquarium computer (E.g. GHL) via a 0-10V interface.
The additional controller, for the connection to the computer, costs 167,34€ (incl. all connection cables and main adaptor)
Tested so far following these computers:
GHL ProfiLux 3.1 + 4, from Neptune Systems the Apex Aqua Controller and with SciTronix littleblue.
Functioning of the electronics:
Once a voltage > 0,5V to the 10V interface is, the interface adapter takes over controlling and the system and lock(disable) the buttons on the controller. Voltage will be < 0,5V normal controller operation and the buttons are again released. So can the interface adapter stay connected without performing a function.
If the Aquarium(tank)-computer voltage under 0,5V the 0-10V interface is shut down and the pump can be operated manually. From 0,5V, the interface will take over control of the scheme. In the area of 0,5V-0,8V the pump is switched off. 1V starts the pump at the lowest level (15W) and run. At an increase of 0,5V will increase the level, also. So 1V = 15W 1,5V = 20W 2V = 25W….. 10,0V = 100W.
At a higher input voltage remains the Speedycontroller to the maximum setting are available and no longer increases. The interface adapter behaves as if the corresponding would push the button.