FR1016 Fluidised reactor
The FR1016 is known as a Rowaphos reactor because of its ordinary usage for fluidising Rowaphos yet this top quality reactor may be used for carbon or fluidising lavender as a social network.
The FR1016 is a significant fluidised reactor using a spin off bayonet lid to permit easy access for replacement of their media. It’s the taller version of this FR616. The water is pushed down a tube and can be returned back up via a diffuser plate. Sponges are fitted both sides of this media section to keep the finer particles.
The lid is fitted with a tap to adjust the leak and also two hosetails connected to marriages for easy elimination or to permit hard piping for use.
- Acceptable for up to 9.0 lts of press.
- Up to 2500 lt/hr (pump not provided )
- Up to 650 USG/hr (pump not provided )
- 300 mm x 250 mm x 1000 mm top (including fixtures )
- 12″ x 10″ x 39.5″ high (including fixtures )