FR512 Fluidised Reactor
The New Deltec FR 512 was added to the scope to bridge the difference between the favorite 509 and 616 versions. Its most frequent usage is to get fluidising Rowaphos nevertheless this top quality reactor may be used for carbon or fluidising sand because a social networking.
The FR512 is a significant fluidised reactor using a spin off bayonet lid to permit easy access for replacement of their media. The water is pushed down a tube and can be returned up via a diffuser plate. Sponges are fitted both sides of this media section to keep the finer particles.
The lid is fitted with a tap to adjust the leak and also two hosetails connected to marriages for easy removal or to permit difficult piping to be utilized.
- Acceptable for up to 2.5 lts of press
- Up to 2500lt/hr (pump not provided )
- Up to 650 USG/hr (pump not provided )
- 250 mm x 200 mm x 500 mm top (including fixtures )
- 10″ x 8″ x 20″ high (such as fixtures