FR616 Fluidised Reactor
The FR616 is known as a Rowaphos reactor because of its ordinary usage for fluidising Rowaphos yet this top quality reactor may be used for carbon or fluidising sand because a social network.
The FR616 is a significant fluidised reactor using a spin off bayonet lid to permit easy access for replacement of their media. The water is pushed down a tube and can be returned up via a diffuser plate. Sponges are fitted both sides of this media section to keep the finer particles.
The lid is fitted with a tap to adjust the leak and also two hosetails connected to marriages for easy removal or to permit difficult piping to be utilized.
- Acceptable for as many as 4.6 lts of press.
- Up to 2500lt/hr (pump not provided )
- Up to 650 USG/hr (pump not provided )
- 300 mm x 250 mm x 600 mm top (including fixtures )
- 12″ x 10″ x 24″ high (including fixtures )