For a targeted and very precise CO2 supply in freshwater aquariums, or into calcium reactors. Features an electronically controlled valve that produces one CO2 portion / CO2 bubble every 0.1 to 10 seconds. The number of bubbles / portions is adjustable from 10 per second to 1 every 10 seconds and the rate of delivery is constant to +/- 1/1,000th of a second.
• The CarbonDoser® replaces a CO2 valve and a bubble counter, and additionally ensures stable, precision CO2 dosing with guaranteed safety.
• In reef systems, it significantly improves the convenience, while lowering the risk, of using a calcium reactor to replenish critical minerals
• The device completely removes the potential for erratic performance as may be experienced with other methods
• CO2 regulation maintains extreme precision even with pressure fluctuations
• The device is intuitive, user-friendly, compact and easy to operate
• Compatible with Neptune, Hydros, GHL, PinPoint and of course with TUNZE® pressure reducer 7077/3 as well as the TUNZE® calcium reactors 3171 and 3172
• In freshwater systems, the CarbonDoser® is perfect for CO2 dosing to optimise plant growth, making laborious CO2 adjustment a thing of the past
Delivered with quality non-return valve, all necessary hoses, 12V power supply.